Photos! Dale dressed for winter in Ohio!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Dale dressed for winter in Ohio!!

I had to share these pictures of my doggie!!

Mandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Last edited by LuvPets; 08-31-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Hello Earthling

Cute. I love dressing my dogs up : )

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

I don't think Dale like it too much!! It was the first time he'd ever had clothes on!! But it was like 0-6 degrees and I hated sending him out to "do his business" in the cold!! He'd run out, go, and run back to the door!! Poor fella!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 03:54 PM
RAT ADDICT

What a cutie!
How old is he?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

OMG that is so cute lol bless xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks guys! He's 6 years and 2 months old! And a HUGE baby!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

OMG LOL, so sweet hehehehe xxxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Betta Bomb

Cute!! He kinda has that look in his eyes in the first pic like "oh yeah, I pull this look off, " very stylish