A Day At The Beach (Pics) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

A Day At The Beach (Pics)

On Sunday we went for a day at Pembrey Country Park in Camarthen in Wales. Minx came along for the 3 hour drive in my new car, less than impressed with it i have to say but she enjoyed the day enormously, she ran around on the bdach chasing seagulls, she had fish and chips and watched people skiing and she loved walking around the woods. Here are some pictures.

Playing with my Boyfriend

Surveying the Beach

mmmmmmm Satly Stick

Her first attempt at Agility
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 12:37 PM

Fun pictures, it looks like it was a good time.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Miss New Booty

Great pictures! Minx is beautiful!!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww such cute pics, looks like it was a nice day

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

what a beautiful girl she is.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.