Daytona sends her thanks to you Steph - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Daytona sends her thanks to you Steph

Well, yesterday Daytona got a package from Aunt Steph and she couldn't have been happier. She sends her profound thanks. She loves the piggie bones.

She is doing better, and walking normal almost always. We are still keeping her quiet and calm as possible. Sometimes that's not so easy. LOL!! Keeping her in treats and new toys is not a fun task either, but the piggie bone worked wonders and hasn't disappeared yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

That's so sweet of you Steph!!

I'm happy to hear that Daytona is doing better. Keep us updated, Chrisanne!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That was very nice of Steph!

I'm so happy to hear that Daytona is doing so well. I've been worrying about her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'm so glad they're well liked! I had hoped to find something that would last her a while - I know how stir crazy they can get being crated so long!

Glad to hear she's doing better, Chrisanne. Give her kisses for me!

Stephanie

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 01:12 PM

Awww, Steph is so sweet. Glad to hear that Daytona is doing better.