Disposable Pet Bed Sheets - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

Disposable Pet Bed Sheets

I was going to post in this in product reviews, but it wouldn't let me post there I have to tell everyone about a fantastic new product I have found. I have always been a little anal about dog hair, and owning an Aussie I stay pretty busy with hair! The product is called Kleen Sheets. I use them on Abbey's pet bed, on my couch cushions and on my car seats when she rides with me. Instead of washing her bed and filling my clothes washer and dryer with dog hair and dirt, when the sheet is dirty and covered with hair, I just toss it in the recycling bin and put on a new sheet! Cleaning her bed, my couches and the car is just that easy. Their site is Kleen Sheets.com, and I reccommend these to anyone that has a long-haired dog or cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 02:45 PM

This would have really been a good thing to have when i had my cocker spaniel. He shed so much. Now that i have a malti-poo, he doesn't seem to shed @ all.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2008, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

We had a Labra-Doodle before, so I wasn't used to the shedding either. Looks like we went at it the other way around! lol. After having a dog that sheds like our Aussie, these covers have been a lifesaver to me. It is so nice to just toss all the pet hair and dirt and start fresh each week. I also like that they are recyclable, so I don't feel as guilty tossing one every week.

Tags
cat hair, dog beds, dog hair, furniture covers, pet hair