Does anyone else's dog do this? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Cool Does anyone else's dog do this?

Hi guys
Everytime you scratch my dog , like right above his tail he sticks his tonuge out and licks the air, and its just that one spot. Does that mean he likes it ? Does anybody elses dog do this ? LOL, its kinda funny to watch & cute

Pround owner of :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1 male guinea pig - Charlie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1 male black lab - Monty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Yes my Black and tan cocker dose that. When you scratch his butt or his chest. He sometimes grones like we do when we stretch becuase it feels good. My English Han dont lick the air but ocasinaly growns when I hit a good spot.
So its normal plus cute when you dog dose that.
Diamond

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

okay, thanks diamond

Pround owner of :

1 male guinea pig - Charlie

1 male black lab - Monty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Adolescent Pup

My cat does that but thats not the same and she has a long tounge so it maybe that lol)

Mommy to:
Snickers the snake.

Abby the dog.

Max the dog.

Lily the hamster. (My baby)

Pickle the (blind ninja) cat

R.I.P. Mushu you will always be in my heart, I miss you so much
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thought was too cute, I haven't noticed it yet to other dog and our dog didn't have such behavior, can you take a video for us to see?

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzy234 View Post
Hi guys
Everytime you scratch my dog , like right above his tail he sticks his tonuge out and licks the air, and its just that one spot. Does that mean he likes it ? Does anybody elses dog do this ? LOL, its kinda funny to watch & cute
Yeah he likes it! my old dog used to smile when i scratched his neck around his coller! its cute!

Love Cathy and Holly

RIP Trixie snowdrop and lightning
Forever loved and miss my little chatterbox kids!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 01:04 AM

Yep, my American Cocker Spaniel does the same thing - what is it.?! You scratch him above his tail and he holds his head up and licks the air - very sweet. I'm assuming he likes it?