Does anyone have a dog that does silly tricks? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2002, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Does anyone have a dog that does silly tricks?

I was playing with Scarlette (my dog) and when I say (in a high pitched, "damsel in distress" voice) "Oh no......someone please save me from the big mean Doberman" she curls her lip up like she's a big meanine....all the time wagging her tail (stub) like crazy.

My Boston Terrier "Cheese" (HEY! NO laughing at the name......may she rest in peace), would roll all the way across the room on command.

My other Boston that I had, "Kissy" would ride in the truck with me. When I went into a store she would honk the horn continuously until I came out. Kind of embarrassing

My mom's Great Dane (who just passed away ) could say the word "momma".......kind of creepy actually. LOL

Share your dog's silly/cool tricks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2002, 09:30 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Honk the horn - ROFLMAO!!

I don't have a dog at the moment () but our friends have a black lab named Java - our friend will put his arms out in front of him like Superman and make that "sshhhh" sound and she will GO NUTS!! She absolutely hates it for some reason - it's quite hilarious.

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2002, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Ya, Kissy was cool! I should've taken some hints from her......I was engaged to a jerk of a man years ago (hey, hindsight is always 20/20) and whenever Kissy rode in HIS truck, she ALWAYS pooped on the seat. LMAO!!!!!! I should've taken her hint and dumped him sooner (or pooped on his truck seat! LOL)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 10:53 PM

Quote:
he is a male black toy poodle and he does thing where he drags his butt on the floor.
-are you sure he doesn't have worms?

My Aunt dee dee has a dog (Princess) That she worked quite hard at saying Momma. She also crawls, rolls over, and "smiles"

Ray's dog, umm a sheltie(Ray's minature collie)(like a grey lassie?) if you say "time to get a picture taken" he sits tall and poses. Oh and if you say "time to start the motorcycle" he makes the noise like it.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 12:26 AM
Lynn

Max(Berner) is the house hold joker. Once I ran into the post office for like 2 mins. I came back he was in the drivers seat with his paws on the steering wheel and the stero cranked to like 46.LMAO! He was sitting there with his tongue hanging out like "I rock".LOL

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 01:32 PM
brian

I have a German Shephard that will fetch soda or beer from the fridge. Only if there aren't any leftovers on the bottom shelvs, though. Took me 2 years to teach her that one. She'll also do front rolls and barrell rolls on command.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2002, 01:56 PM
Proud New Mommy

hehe...those are good, better then my story...

i have a pitbull then when we say "skit' Jodie (jodie is one of my other dogs), she will run towards jodie and start going nuts! they will act like they are fighting (all in all they are playing) but it sounds like they arent

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Tags
black lab, boston terrier