Does anyone here breed Pugs? - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBreedExotic
when did you move to hawaii???? what prompted the move??? you've gotta fill me in. i'm sooooooooooooo jealous (of the weather and atmosphere, not the high island prices...lol).

i'll just have to ship you a pug once i begin breeding in 2 years. that's assuming i can get the guts to put the little puggie on the plane. i've never ruled out shipping but it has never sat well with me. maybe you will be my first exception.
I moved back to Hawai'i on Oct 10th. The reason why I moved is pretty long. But basically, I missed Hawai'i and needed to go back for at least a visit, yet it has turned into a permanent thing.

I will gladly accept a pug bred by you, assuming I don't still live with my parents. My mother hates animals. The only reason we keep the ones we have is because she'd feel like a bad Christian to abandon them at the Humane Society. I'm thinking strongly of trying to find a CHEAP state to live in, one where the weather agrees with me and I'm not sick all winter long with allergies. I don't think a place like that exists, so I'm stuck in Hawai'i... Who knows when I'll be able to afford my own place. Until then, no Pugs. And no Hawai'ian pugs until someone stops being ridiculous out there and paying $300+ for mixed breed small dogs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
black velvet, cocker spaniel, heat cycle, humane society, kennel club, mixed breed, pet quality, pet store, reputable breeder