Dog Fashion show!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
What the shell! :)

Dog Fashion show!!!

My sister and I entered the dog fashion show at our mall, it benefitted to Animal Protective League where we live. It was sooo cute Poochie our red toy poodle won a ribbon, my dog didn't but to me he is still a winner because he learned to wear his goggles I got him.

The black dog (my dog) was a beach bum with swimming trunks a towell and goggles and the Red (brown) dog was a tough dog with his killer shirt and cool hat (my sister wore a matching hat).

We had a blast! Sorry the pics are blurry my camera was going dead at the time (never fails to happen)lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
our lil family
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 11:28 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thats cute! They are cute little dogs.

We have a pet fashion show for a local Beagle Paws event every year.There are some interesting costumes.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 08:21 AM

Awww they are both very cute, but I don't know how your dog didn't win with those goggles on, those are adorable!!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

Aww they're both really cute. I love dogs with clothing, so adorable!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 11:26 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

awww very cute

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

aaww I wish we had doggies fashion shows, that would be so cool... hey... that gives me an idea... I "work" at our animal shelter and maybe I can talk with them about having something like this to raise money for the doggies & kittties!!

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 09:35 PM
RAT ADDICT

It would be a good fundraiser.Hey,if you need anymore tips for fundraising,PM me.I have alot of ideas from the things I do with Beagle Paws.I would be happy to share.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 10:32 AM

Your dogs are such sweeties! Hope that you raised a lot of money for the APL!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 03:51 AM

What a great idea , they all look fantastic.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 09:29 AM

How funny! They do look cute in their outfits.

Tags
animal shelter, beagle paws