Dog pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Smile Dog pictures!

Thought id set this up for us to share pictures of our doggies! Those present or those waiting for us at the bridge!

Archie the new edition, border terrier jack russel cross:
this is when we first met him at the breeders:
DSC01377.jpg
and now
11640_301434595634_653980634_9283073_6622483_n.jpg
This is Tyke, A mongrel that was abandoned as a puppy and we dont know what breed he is:
Image349.jpg
This is Bodie, he waits for us at the bridge. He was a King Charles Jack Russel cross!
Image234.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Love Cathy and Holly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Trixie snowdrop and lightning
Forever loved and miss my little chatterbox kids!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Hello Earthling

Cute

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

A few more!
Bodie and Tyke
Image206.jpg
Last Goodbyes, he was put down two days later this is the final picture I have of Bodie! RIP
Photo-0065.jpg
Archie!
my birthay weekends 139.jpg
Archie and Tyke playing
my birthay weekends 181.jpg

Love Cathy and Holly

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Part of the Pack

Bodie was super cute and Archie is so small!

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

haha thanks he really was! and archie is tiny! Im not sure how much bigger hes going to get either! hes a pile of energy though!

Love Cathy and Holly

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 08:09 PM
RAT ADDICT

You have some cuties there! I really like Tyke!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Part of the Pack

Archie is adorable. In that last picture he has a look like who me i am not doing anything type of look in his eyes.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 05:24 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

haha he really does doesnt he? im not doing anything! im cute and innocent really! he gets that look every time we catch him chewing something. hes quite a clever little fella tho, hes already learnt sit and paw, but he still only does it if you have a treat! Tykes awesome hes great with archie, especially considering how playful puppies can be! also he doesnt look 8 years old!

Love Cathy and Holly

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 01:37 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are truly cute and sweet! Charlie's puppyhood cuteness is overwhelming!

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Newborn Pup

well then... I can't post a pic unitll I have 20 post or more... I guess I have to get posting huh? Here is a start... I'll get pics of my many critters here as soon as I can
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

haha good start! looking forward to seeing some of the pics of your critters! how come you cant post pics until you have 20 or more posts?

Love Cathy and Holly

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Newborn Pup

I have no idea why I can't post pics, no links either for that matter. I think it might be to help protect against spammers... it's quite annoying though, I am not a spammer!
oh well, gotta get the posts to 20 then...
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 03:57 PM
RAT ADDICT

Yes,you need at least 20 posts before you can post pictures and it is that way to try and prevent the spammers from spamming the board.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

20 posts isnt that much really, i done it without realising!

Love Cathy and Holly

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animallovercath View Post
haha he really does doesnt he? im not doing anything! im cute and innocent really! he gets that look every time we catch him chewing something. hes quite a clever little fella tho, hes already learnt sit and paw, but he still only does it if you have a treat! Tykes awesome hes great with archie, especially considering how playful puppies can be! also he doesnt look 8 years old!
Sounds just like my two little boys harley and winston. Specky is the exact same way with harley and winston as well as my brothers new 3 month old puppy pogo. She gives them a little growl if they do something she doesnt like but other then that she is great with the puppies and speck is 12 years old. She is like the perfect puppy babysitter.

Tags
pics