Doggie fertility - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-07-2003, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

You don't have to be sorry for speaking your mind as long as I don't either
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 10:32 AM

-

Those homes you have lined up for, if they wouldnt get your puppies theres a chance they could save a shelter dog. There are puppies at shelters, and well just because youve saved a shelter dog, you think its okay to breed? Just an idea. I used to want a purebred really really bad, and I wanted it to be a puppy ( hard to get both that in a shelter, on some breeds) but then I realized I would REALLY regret it if I did that
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 11:11 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Ok, I'm going to step in here. This is not a debate about whether to breed or adopt shelter puppies. Everyone has their own opinion on this and we must respect that whether we agree it's right or wrong in our own minds.

Please feel free to post about breeding vs. adopting shelter dogs in the debate section where it belongs. Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 12:52 PM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

From personal experience, a female dog will gain weight after a spay if you do not watch her diet. It must be moderated for a slower metabolism. I had my dog spayed a very long time ago and she only gained about 3-5 lbs. with the moderated diet and is happy and healthy today at 14.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 01:28 PM
Princess in Waiting

Okay, I'll try again. This thread is now CLOSED for business. As Scarlette says, if you want to debate the pros and cons it needs to be taken to the debate section.

Becki asked a simple question and wanted a simple answer. She seemed to get quite a bit more than that so I think it's time we closed this session and move on.

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
Closed Thread

Tags
boston terrier, breed dogs, heat cycle, pit bull, puppy mill