Doggie Pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Doggie Pics!

Here are some recent pics of my doggies.

Snooper

Me and Tito

Manto

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 11:19 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

those are great pics!!! I love the little pony tail!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg jodi! those are so great! you still need to send me those tito pics, girl!

more more more!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Part of the Pack

Your dogs are so gorgeous. I especially love Manto

My babies...

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwwwwwwwwww they are sooo cute. I love Manto

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 04:17 AM
Playful Pup

You have a lovely pack there Jodi ! Tito ears are so cute in pic with you, can tell he (boy?) adores mum.

~ Helen

...missing
GanMan

Click
2 Feed Animals In Need 4 Free

Last edited by Creativz; 04-21-2005 at 04:20 AM.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 05:51 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

great pics Jodi!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 06:54 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

love the pictures
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 07:50 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

Aw! They're all so adorable! I love little Tito!

Karen

[

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pics Jodi! I love Snoopers little bow!

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Awesome pictures. It's obvious you're enjoying your new camera. Thanks for sharing and give everyone some kisses for me!

Stephanie

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! Jodi, they are adorable!!! Great pics of the poochies! Those pics are awesome of Snooper with the beautiful flowers behind her!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awww! Wook at widdle Snooper dooper! I love the Tito ears pic, and Manto is such a handsome boy!

Rhonda

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Thanks ya'll!!

~ Jodi ~

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Playful Pup

AWWWWWWWW your doggies are soo soo adorable!!!!!

Dog mum to Snowy And Tuffy!

Guinea pig mum to Erin, Cocoa, Tilly, and Buffalo Bill!

Hammy mum to Twinkie!

Fish mum to Jakie!

Forever In my heart
Silvia my wonderful Guinea piggie.

Angel and Sammy my hammies.
My sweet lil parakeet Sky.

My lil guinea pig Piglet, I sware she had Angel wings and a Halo!

Tags
beautiful dogs