Doggies with beards ... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Doggies with beards ...

I don't think we have many bearded doggies here ... soon, Remy and Toby can join Blackie. I was trying to get snow pictures, but all Blackie would do was sit and look up at the camera You can see a little wetness on his face, but not the snow that was all over his back ...
Anyway, I couldn't help but notice how big his beard looks compared to the rest of him !! LOL Excuse the demon eyes ...

Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I love it, he's too cute!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

What a cutie pie!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

oh my... what an adorable baby boy

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Oh I love Blackie!! He's such a sweet looking little boy!

I love the beard, I can't wait until Remy's is in full coat!

Does blackie like when you brush or comb his beard? Remy is a maniac and I a brushing her daily to get her used to it. She goes bonkers attacking the comb or brush! I shouldn't laugh at her, but her little tiny ferocious growl is just too funny!

She better get used to it!

Did Blackie like playing in the snow?

[center]

[
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:12 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Aww, Blackie's beard is adorable!!

Do they like the snow??

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

They both love the snow - I always joke that Blackie wants to be white, he gets down and rolls in it until he's covered. Dingbat Dutchy will chase snowballs all day, and wonder where in the world it went every time He's hopeless !!

Blackie actually loves being brushed, but he gets antsy about the beard and moustache, I suppose because of his whiskers. That beard comes in handy when I'm trimming his face, or trying to make him look at me
My MIL's schnauzer acts like that, Deja ... it's absolutely impossible to brush that dog !!

Sharon
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

He is so cute.Even with the demon eyes.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonM
That beard comes in handy when I'm trimming his face, or trying to make him look at me
I do that with Snooper too!! ROTFL

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 03:16 PM

Btw Sharon, we need some new Dutchie pics!!

~ Jodi ~

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

UGH, I know ... Just tonight he was doing his sitting up thing, and looked so funny but I knew that the moment I got the camera he would have moved.
I'll work on it.

Sharon
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 08:30 PM

Tito is the same way - it's impossible to get him to "pose". Snooper on the other hand is the perfect "poser" (sounds funny, huh??)

~ Jodi ~