Dogs aren't getting along - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Dogs aren't getting along

Link has been so playful and loves everyone, dogs and people. I'm glad I've done a good job with him with it and he's great with kids. It's been a little over two months since I got him. He's five months old now and the vet said he's probably going to be between 50-60 pounds, so big enough to hurt my JRT big time. My male Jack Russell, Buddy really hates him. He's went after him and bit him a few times. He also tried to bite me. He's a like a nervous/fear biter and we haven't been able to break him out of this. I don't know what happened in his previous home but he was with a disabled woman and a caretaker came and that's when they got rid of him. I know a lot of people would have already gotten rid of him, but my mom has this I don't give up on any dogs but she's just accepted the biting. He bites anyone but her. Well, I've never seen Link get mad or anything until today. He started growling back and looking like he was going to attack Buddy. He also won't let Buddy in my room. He guards it real well. Is there anything I can do to try to get them used to each other or atleast not so aggressive with each other?

Last edited by Brittney; 06-09-2004 at 11:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
jack russell