Doxie Pics!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Doxie Pics!!!

Hey everyone! Here are some pictures of the weenie dogs! They are from Oct. and I have some new ones from Nov. I need to get on here and post those soon. Well on to the pictures... (Oh and forgive me if I've posted any of these before)

Claire likes to pose more than Rebel does so there'll be more of her, just know that I try to take alot of Rebel but he always looks away! Argh! lol

Claire

more to come...

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Claire and Rebel

and a few more....

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

and that's all

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:35 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

awww, how sweet, the one of both of them, with Claire's feet up in the air!! Too cute!

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pics...the one of both of them sleeping together is so cute! Glad to see ya back

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yay! Its great to see new pics.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks everyone! You guys are great! I'm glad to be back

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWW! There are the cuties! Great pictures, Brandy!!! Look at Claire sleeping in that one on her back!!! Is she sitting on Shannon in the one picture!?? And Rebel boy sleeping in the other one looks just like Kahlua!

Did you see the new pics I posted!?

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are too cute! The second picture of Claire makes her look almost human! Amazing pics, thanks for sharing.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 05:36 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Your doggies are so cute, love the pics!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks! Ooo Jackie, I didn't see them yet, I gotta go find em Yay!

Yep, that's Shannon in the picture with Claire sleeping on his shoulder, it was hilarious!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Too cute as always!!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Part of the Pack

Doxie Pictures

Your doggies are very cute. Doxie seem to love cameras. We are in the process of taking doxie pictures right now for christmas, my doxie has a santa costume, and we are going to use her as our christmas card. So, once I get some pictures, I wil post them. But, I am just glad we got to see yours. I love Doxies. I have had many dogs in my time, but she took my heart.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2004, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thank you so much! I have a few pictures of them with antlers on that I hope to put on my Chirstmas cards, I need to get to work on that too....

*Brandy*

|
|
|