Doxie Pics Again! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Doxie Pics Again!

Hey eveyone!

I've been alittle less active, not too bad but not like my usual self, anyway, I've got some pictures to share! On to the pictures!

X-Mas Dogs!

Claire looking sweet and innocent

and a few more to come...

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Rebel being lazy

Claire and Rebel, don't mind me in the picture, I have such a big chin from that angle. Ugh...

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Always great to see pics of Claire and Rebel!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 08:24 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

yah great pics!!!!!!! You don't have a big chin!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Haven't I seen you two somewhere before? (he he) Just the sweetest little cuties!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

so sweet
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

well.......you loooook familiar..............

great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 11:37 PM

Doubley Delightful as usual. They look like they are just tolerating the hats. I was trying to find some outfits that would fit the cats but they were all just a little too big - Im gonna keep searching.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
yah great pics!!!!!!! You don't have a big chin!
Good pics. and I totally agree, you don't have a big ch in.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Part of the Pack

Great Pictures of your puppies. When I get pictures of my Doxies, I will post them too.

"She is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are her life, her love, and her leader.
She will be faithful and true, to the last beat of her little heart.
You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Rogers Caras.

"Somedays you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant."- Unknown.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Adorable

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks so much everyone! Always so kind! I was watching TV and didn't see Shannon take the picture of me, but it was cute of the dogs so I figured I'd share it Claire took alot of trouble to get a pic of with those antlers on, Rebel, well, as you can see, he just didn't appreciate it but he tolerated it well.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Newborn Pup

Talking

Your babies are soooo cute!

May you always have compassion to care for all creatures, great and small...

~~Kristee~~
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awwwiee!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:47 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww Brandy!!! They are adorable!! I was just going to ask how they liked the antlers?!!! Where did you get those, Petsmart? I want to get some for the dogs but I doubt they would wear them! lol They are too cute! Look at Rebel peeking out in the last one!! Oh and you don't have a big chin either, silly!!

~* Jackie *~