Electronic Devises for Lab Puppies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 04:52 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Arrow Electronic Devises for Lab Puppies

There are a number of electronic devices available in the market that can be used to stop puppies from barking. Although there are a number of dog-owners who are using these devices but the fact is that there is no alternative of proper training. There is no guarantee that the puppy will respond to these devices and thus it will be a waste of money. I feel that proper Labrador training is the best way of curbing the bad habit.

I am Arthur, associated with dog training for the last 17 years. I have always loved training Labradors, using their instinctints to teach them tricks. I have solved behavioral problems in many Labs and tought many owners tricks of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Playful Pup

I have heard that some of these devices can also be painful so I would not use them for that reason. Proper training is always the best route.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Playful Pup

We have a purebred German shepherd. We got her as a puppy over a year ago. We think the breeder used shock collars on the puppiies. Our little girl is terrified of having her collar put on or taken off. She would urinate every time we would touch her collar or hold her muzzle. She was terrified of small remotes or cell phones. She still runs when we try to take her collar off or on. I still have a big problem whenever I try to clean her face or eyes. We have been gentle and patient with her.And she has gotten better. But she still remembers the pain. That is terrible to use anything that is painful to train dogs with. They should be banned from being sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i second that.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Newborn Pup

Labradors train well without any electronice devices.. Good handler, Good Dog...

Tegan - Frankie - Buddy - Flossika

Whiskas - Cookie

: Eva - Luna - Emi - Mouse - Uno

" My Pets Are My Life"

Tags
check barking, electronic devises, labrador training