English Bulldog - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 10:20 AM Thread Starter

English Bulldog

I am looking to buy an English Bulldog this summer. I was wondering if anyone knew of any breeders in the North Carolina area and what their prices may be?

Also, I found a breeder that sells 7/8 English Bulldog 1/8 Boxer puppies. Anyone know how close a 7/8 English would look compared to a full blooded English?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'd think they would look very close to a bulldog, maybe a little leaner. You could ask them for photos of past litters and things.

I would suggest going and seeing if you find a puppy with the personality you are looking for. I would also suggest looking in shelters as well.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I looked it up on the web and there are alot of bulldog rescues in north carolina...definatly give them a try, there are many puppies that I see

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone. I have another question. Is the slobbering of English Bulldogs really THAT much worse than every other dog? I understand that they do slobber alot, I just havent seen it in person so I don't know what to expect.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

my dads never slobbered, but my uncles did quiet abit...I was always told it depends on the dog...

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 01:34 AM

i have a 13 week engleish bullie and so far he hast been a bad slobberer but ive heard they can be...as for finding a bullie try beverleyhillspuppies.com very reasonable price with shipping included with all.. martin is the one you will talk with and his very educated in bullies and is willing to go down on prices.. he gave me my new boy and im forever grateful to him..plz look at the site atleast and best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 08:56 AM

My 12wk doesn't slobber at all. Not yet anyway.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidA717 View Post
I am looking to buy an English Bulldog this summer. I was wondering if anyone knew of any breeders in the North Carolina area and what their prices may be?

Also, I found a breeder that sells 7/8 English Bulldog 1/8 Boxer puppies. Anyone know how close a 7/8 English would look compared to a full blooded English?
Please don't support a BYB!!!!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrieandevan View Post
i have a 13 week engleish bullie and so far he hast been a bad slobberer but ive heard they can be...as for finding a bullie try beverleyhillspuppies.com very reasonable price with shipping included with all.. martin is the one you will talk with and his very educated in bullies and is willing to go down on prices.. he gave me my new boy and im forever grateful to him..plz look at the site atleast and best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH! I looked at that website... BYB!!! Please guys, do not support puppy mills!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 04:06 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

Exactly! When there are SOOO many puppies in shelters...it's just sad. And if you *must* go to a breeder (although, I can't think why), please pick a reputable one. Ask us here if you need help figuring out which are reputable.

Tags
puppy mill, puppy mills