Eww! This was so disgusting! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Eww! This was so disgusting!

WARNING: Kinda gross, lol.

Last night I let Phoenix outside just before bed and when she came back in a long piece of poo was hanging from her butt. When I went to wipe it off I relized it was attached so I pulled on it (with a tissue of course) and it just kept coming out. It ended up being around two feet long. I almost puked right there, but I held it in, bleh! Obviously I had to find out what it was just to make sure nothing was wrong with her. At first I was scared that it was some kind of worm or something like that. Well, to me it looks like paper towel, she has a thing for eating paper towel and tissues, but nothing like this ever has happened when she ate it before. I don't let her have it, but you know dogs, they find a way, lol.

So yeah, there's my gross story of the day, hopefully I won't have anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I've been there and done that! My doberman likes to shred her pillow and eat the fluff, so I've had to pull fluff out of her butt quite a few times!

Here's something even more gross....Sydnee likes to eat the other dogs' poop. A few days ago she must've eaten too much and came in the house and barfed on my BRAND NEW rug! It's no fun cleaning up poop-vomit, and even worse when it's on my brand new rug!

Aren't dogs fun?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

ewwww.... a thread about dingleberry and poop vomit! Blech!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Will It Ever Change?

lol EWWWWW

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Oh Scarlette that is the worst story ever! I don't even want to imagine what it was like to clean that up. Knowing me, I probably would've thrown the new rug away and bought another new one, lol.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Ewww! lol thats gross, thanks for the laugh!

My Furry Family
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 02:22 PM
The Title Fairy Was Here

ewww i hate it when my dogs ate grass and need help getting it out arhhh

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

ewwwwwwwwww

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Part of the Pack

I've heard of a dog that ate barbed wire and had to have it pulled from it's behind... owwie. I'm not quite sure how it made it without serious injuries, miracle I guess.

Cowgirls are like barbwire, handle with care.

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Icks! I was walking my parents dog yesterday and she pooped out some rope.. eww! My parents had put the old hammock rope in the compost and Naomi must have gotten into the compost and ate it for some reason.

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

One time I was making macrame with my puppy in the room. I looked over and he had a piece of the string hanging from his mouth. I was like okay I'll just pull it out...I pulled and it kept coming and coming and coming...the thing turned out to be at last 3 feet long! I was so happy I caught it in time and he didn't swallow the entire thing, I think that could have done something to his little body.

It was gross though, it was covered in slime.

*Missy*
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Lol, that is so disgusting! One of my cats did that with thread one time, but there was a needle on the end of it. I'm so glad I caught him in time! I am VERY careful with my needles and thread now.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 02:42 AM

My cats have a thing with eating rubber bands! Just try cleaning off poo from their bottoms that keeps snapping back! Gross! But ya gotta laugh! It's kinda hard to be mad when you are laughing so hard!
EEWWEE.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 03:02 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Just try cleaning off poo from their bottoms that keeps snapping back!
Ahahahahaha! That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I'll be laughing for days with that one.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Okay, my dogs like have pica or something. Harvey will go out of his way to eat thread or destroy rope toys so he can eat the threads... He also likes to chew the tags off of things. One time, he ate a tag and when it came out I could still read it

Another time he destroyed a soft toy while I was cooking dinner and not watching him closely. He ate the ears off of the elephant toy and swallowed them! A week later he barfed it up...

I'm constantly finding something nasty in their doo doos. I caught my younger pup chewing on the rug in the living room and later that day he had green threads in his poopies! So nasty!

My parents' dog Ozzie used to eat cherries off the ground from their cherry tree when he was little. Well one time when I was pup-sitting him he passed a bunch of cherry pits and it looked like a nutty candy bar Dogs are so nasty!

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

Tags
dingleberry, poop