Example of an Average Day - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Smile Example of an Average Day

Here are some photos which are just an example of what our animals do aaaalll day.

The cats are saying, "Hey! That's MY new toy!"

This are just a few of the pictures. Here are the rest of them.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 08:27 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

hehehe too cute

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 08:38 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

That's what I'm talking about! What a great life. There are many days I leave the house and think "Can I be a chinnie for a day"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise
"Can I be a chinnie for a day"?
Now that would be nice! The greatest thing about being a chinnie is that, if someone makes you mad, just shoot pee at them!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww!! They are so cute!!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aweee how cute.... at being a pee shooting chinnie OMG I so can't get that image out of my head now, thanks........hehehehe
Yeah I would love to post pics of our zoo and fosters and what they do all do here, but ya know I wouldn't be able to keep up with them.....Now don't get me wrong I do catch a break here and there when the are "ALL" sleeping at the same time, and that's when I think "Hey call guiness".......lmbo

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

You don't have to be a chinnie to do that.

Nice pics! I love the ones of Kirby interefering with the cat play.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roz
I love the ones of Kirby interefering with the cat play.
Honestly, I think Kirby loves that toy more than the kitties! Well ... except for Galina. She goes crazy as soon as she SEES it. She starts running around in circles and it feels like she's saying, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!" Like a teenager at an *NSYNC concert. (Or whatever boyband is in fashion now. )

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaaaaw! they are all so adorable! i love the name Kirby, too.