Finally!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Finally!!

I've been having SUCH a hard time with Gumbo letting us know he needs to go out. I finally resigned myself to just taking him out every 3 hrs or so now ... this morning, after he ate, he walked over to the entryway and sat down!

He had to GO!! I'm sure I looked like an idiot but I made the biggest deal out of it! YAY!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Awesome Steph!! What a little cutie sitting at the door.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yay!!! That's great news!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Yay!! I hung a bell on the door and taught our first dog to ring it! LOL

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Way to go Gumbo!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yeah!!! Way to go!!!!! That's our Gumbo!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi
Yay!! I hung a bell on the door and taught our first dog to ring it! LOL
I've had one there for weeks, but lazy butt won't make him ring it, so he isn't getting that ring means potty.

Stephanie

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 09:17 PM

Way to go Gumbo... I know your mommy is proud... Give him a hug for me
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

way to go gumbo!!

penny would sit at the door most of the time (when at the apt) when she had to go. i would just make her sit before going out everytime no matter what we were going out for.

go gumbo, go gumbo, you gotta potty, shake yah booty!!

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Yay Gumbo!

Karen

[

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Go Gumbo!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Miss New Booty

YAY Gumbo Wumbo!!! I know how hard you are working with him Steph, I'm so glad he is getting it!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:36 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Yah Gumbo!!!! I'm going to bell train Biscuit before we move into our apartment. Lucky she has the potty part downpat.....so the bell should be simple really!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 10:09 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Hooray for Gumbo! hopefully this first step will cause a quick advance. *taps the light bulb to make sure its really on*

Taking down tips here when I turn my doggies into indoor doggies again. Be a long time in the future yet but, learn now so I can teach later. :^D

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 10:13 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Good for you Gumbo!