Finally Found A Puppy!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

Finally Found A Puppy!!!

Today I went and picked up my puppy...I thought this was going to be a long search. But a friend of mine had a friend that was giving away Harlequin Great Danes...because he was going thru a divorce. We named her Belle...she is so awesome!! She is 4 months old. As soon as I get some pics I will be sure to post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 12:00 AM

can't wait to see pics.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 12:02 AM

Awfully big puppy, I bet!!

Can't wait to see pics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww I want a greta dane so bad, I love them, they are all big and doopy and sweet...my neighbor had 2 that looked like dalmations lol on all 4's they were taller than my daughter at the time(she was 5) I like big dogs, you can cuddle and wrestle and play with them, my little one I play with but I am always worried I may hurt her, shes so dainty lol...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 05:13 AM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

cant wait to see the pics of her
hurry up ^.^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

I Had About 4 People Call Her Pongo??...from 101 Dalmations..i Said She Is A Great Dane...and They Didnt Believe Me???ok Who Is The One With Belle?? Lol...she Won't Look Like A Dalmation In A Few More Months!!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 08:15 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Congrats on the doggy!

I also can't wait to see some dane pics!

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 11:40 AM

Congrats! You are so lucky! I love great danes and would love to have one. It is very hard to luck into a free one.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 01:47 PM

Awww congrats!! Must be exciting getting a new puppy and learning what her personality it like!!!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Miss New Booty

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
(Oh is Mallory going to be jealous when she see this thread!! )

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Oh congratulations!! Hehe and shouldn't they call her PErdy not Pongo? Can't wait to see those pics though!!!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

I agree..she does have a pink collar!!!:O
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Congrats on the puppy! I can't wait to see pictures!

My mom had a Great Dane. When she brought her home at 8 weeks old she wasn't much bigger than a friend's minature schnauzer. That didn't last long. I swear you could see her growing right before your eyes!

Rhonda

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 05:34 AM Thread Starter

I know...I think she may have grown since Wed....lol. I need to get her to be still..lol I tried yesterday to take some pics she is so interested in the camera she kept coming up and sniffing it..lol I think I am going to have to catch her off gaurd..
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

I added a pic of Belle!!! Sorry its not the best pic of her...but it will do for now!!