First Snow - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

First Snow

It snowed today and it's Simon and Cookie's first snow. It's so great to see Simon feeling a bit better, they had a good run out in the snow today.

It appears traction may have been an intial concern.

What cha got there on your nose big guy?

Let's Run !

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 01:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Those pics are great!! They look like they had a blast! Did they come in exhausted and nap for you?

I can't wait to see Gumbo's reaction to snow.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 01:19 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, beautiful pics!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 02:36 PM
Newborn Pup

Good too hear Simon's better. Looks like they're having so much fun!

My little trouble maker...

DOB 7/6/04
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

Too Cute!!!!!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! Jenn they are so cute!!! What adorable pictures! They are having a blast in the snow!!! I'm so glad to hear Simon is feeling better. Look at the snow on his nose!!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 06:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Wow love the pics! As yet no snow over here..The dogs look like they are really enjoying it..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That is so cool that you already have snow. I'm glad Simon is doing better, they look like they're having a blast!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, they look like they are having a blast!!! Too cute!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Those pics are great!! They look like they had a blast! Did they come in exhausted and nap for you?

I can't wait to see Gumbo's reaction to snow.
they had a great sleep afterward, but now they just want to go outside and play in the snow anytime I am near the door. It must have made quite the impact. They are usually pretty good about coming back inside after a potty trip, but I am back to bribing with biscuits and even those aren't really as interesting and fun as the SNOW. Licking it, digging in it, and running as fast as they can in it, chasing each other, I wonder if the chins would find this as amusing? hahahhaha ok probably not. hmmmmm *looks at the cat mischeviously, calls for Clarissa*

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aaaawwww lovely pictures and i'm glad to see it looks like Simons making a full recovery and having lots of fun in the snow as he really deserves it after all he's been through

My dogs love the snow too, it snowed over here about 3 weeks ago and i couldn't get my dogs in they was loving it out there so i took lots of pictures as they was having so much fun only thing was every time i went to the door they was behind me and wanting to go out

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-01-2004, 05:00 PM
I Just Need One!

Awww those are adooorable pictures! Your pups are beautiful!

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-02-2004, 01:13 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg look at the snow! lucky you! the dogs look like they're having the time of their lives! cool pics.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-02-2004, 07:39 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

So, so, so, so Adorable!!

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-02-2004, 07:48 AM
Adolescent Pup

awww, they are so cute, and look like they are having alot of fun. i wish it was snowing here! my mums dogs love the snow (she has 3 cocker spaniels) they go out and dig in it, and end up with loads of mini snowballs attached to thier leg fur, then they come in and pic them off all over her carpet!! you gotta love them!!

Tags
cocker spaniel