Fleas/Grooming - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Fleas/Grooming

we got fleas already this year so we had to get a person here to spray, and we took my Australian Shephard to get groomed with flee shompoo...he had itched sores onto his poor rear end area so we wanted a short haircut...they shaved my poor baby lol, hes happy but he looks so different...

this is what he used to look like

hes happy and we got meds on his sores...he just can't go outside for long periods cause he will get sunburned...I always just thought he was getting fat, but he looks like he has muscles lol...

The cat is just not taking this well...she runs from him and hides in the other dogs crate...we tried to show her he was just Puppers lol

well that was our flea problem this year, got them all front line, got the yard treated, and the house is way clean lol, I hope we are done with them, I will post pics of my other 2 when they go to the groomers, I hope she doesn't shave them lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwww I bet he's happy to have the hair cut. LOL!! He has to be cooler for sure.

Sorry you are battling fleas so early.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

here in Cali they start as soon as the weather starts to warm up well at least here in Fresno...and since I live out in the country I have tons of wild animals dropping off their passangers on the way through lol...

the cat is still in the crate, when I put Lady to bed last night I had to fight to get the cat out for her lol, we got her a box to hide in, but as soon as Lady got out this morning mama was back in it lol...I hope she realizes hes puppers soon cause I miss her

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

hehe, cute haircut

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

cute dog... and cute cat... I'm not telling you to do this, so if something happens, it wasnt' me... I've heard that you can get baby sunscreen that sprays on and put that on dogs and they can go out for a little longer without getting burned.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur

Tags
wild animal, wild animals