Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Frankie (the pup) has been adopted!!

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  DirtySouthChins 
#1 ·
:clap: YAY!!!! :clap:
Although he won't be going to his new home until Jan.3rd or 4th, he has been officially adopted.
Through our busy schedule the past few days we took a few hours yesterday and sat out at the main base with Frankie, in hopes of finding that ONE great forever home for him. Well there were alot of ooohs and aweees, because of his eyes and the fact that he is a puppy. Well along comes this very big guy, and he talked with us for a bit, and than said I wish I could, but the timing is all wrong right now. I kept thinking this guy is going to come back, and sure enough about an hour later he comes back with his wife and daughter, and they instantly fell in love with Frankie. Their only hang up was they were getting ready to leave for Paris and wouldn't be back until the 3rd, so we assured them that we hold onto Frankie and that our pet sitter would have their number (if we get to go to the states) so they could pick him up, upon their return. They were so happy to hear that, and then the guy said "okay timing isn't an issue than" and they all said "we want him". So they hugged on "Frankie" and said their goodbyes, and left. Well about 15 minutes later, the man comes back with a digi cam, and takes a few pictures of "Frankie", we told him we have tons of photos of "Frankie" and he said no, that he just wanted a few to remember him by during their trip, AWEEEEEE!!!! how sweet is that? They have only one cat and no other dog's, so "Frankie" is surely going to get spoiled rotten, and both Darren and I are very pleased and confident that he is going to a great home with a family that will love him forever!!!!
I just wanted to share this with you all, as you all know that frankie and his mom have had a rough life until we brought them in our home.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.