Frankie (the pup) has been adopted!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 03:27 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thumbs up Frankie (the pup) has been adopted!!

YAY!!!!
Although he won't be going to his new home until Jan.3rd or 4th, he has been officially adopted.
Through our busy schedule the past few days we took a few hours yesterday and sat out at the main base with Frankie, in hopes of finding that ONE great forever home for him. Well there were alot of ooohs and aweees, because of his eyes and the fact that he is a puppy. Well along comes this very big guy, and he talked with us for a bit, and than said I wish I could, but the timing is all wrong right now. I kept thinking this guy is going to come back, and sure enough about an hour later he comes back with his wife and daughter, and they instantly fell in love with Frankie. Their only hang up was they were getting ready to leave for Paris and wouldn't be back until the 3rd, so we assured them that we hold onto Frankie and that our pet sitter would have their number (if we get to go to the states) so they could pick him up, upon their return. They were so happy to hear that, and then the guy said "okay timing isn't an issue than" and they all said "we want him". So they hugged on "Frankie" and said their goodbyes, and left. Well about 15 minutes later, the man comes back with a digi cam, and takes a few pictures of "Frankie", we told him we have tons of photos of "Frankie" and he said no, that he just wanted a few to remember him by during their trip, AWEEEEEE!!!! how sweet is that? They have only one cat and no other dog's, so "Frankie" is surely going to get spoiled rotten, and both Darren and I are very pleased and confident that he is going to a great home with a family that will love him forever!!!!
I just wanted to share this with you all, as you all know that frankie and his mom have had a rough life until we brought them in our home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 03:36 AM

yay for Frankie!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 05:33 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

That's awesome Kim!!!! Yah for fankie!!!!

Ok edited to say frankie but I had to leave fankie there cause it cracked me up!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 06:38 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Carmen!!
Thanks Dena and Carmen

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 06:57 AM

Wow thats great Kim.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 07:50 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Great news!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

yes it is great news!!! Thanks

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Aww!! They are going to love him to bits! *laughs* Hooray for Frankie!!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 08:41 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Awesome!! This guy sounds like a winner! Im glad that "Frankie" has found a great home!

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Kim, I am so happy Frankie found a good home. His new family sounds fantastic. I love stories with happy endings.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks everyone....Yeah Frankie is going to be spoiled rotten but nothing wrong with that!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's so wonderful to hear!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That's great news! Hurray for Frankie!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

jeez, kim! you guys do so much good work over there!!

i am so happy that lil frankie got a home! keep us updated on his progress!

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks everyone
Jane I will try to keep you all as updated as we are

MCBA Member

Submit your info today