funny story - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Talking funny story

today the real children wanted to know why polar bear was trying to get a piggyback ride from our cat :lol

lori
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wife to keith
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mom to nicholas (8), andrew(6)

dogs kodiac, barker, gizmo

cat oddball, louie, cami
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Ha ha! I wonder what you told them?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

they were just playing and kids bought it so i left it boys are only 6 and 4

lori

wife to keith

mom to nicholas (8), andrew(6)

dogs kodiac, barker, gizmo

cat oddball, louie, cami
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

When I raised Boston Terriers one of my friend's kids (4 years old at the time) ran over to me laughing and said "Your dogs are playing choo choo train outside!"

Rhonda

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

When I was student teaching we had a pair of male and female guinea pigs. When we let them out on the floor to play together they would frequently do just that. We used that same line--that they were "playing".

On a more disturbing note: one of my 5 year olds in sunday school last week told me that he had seen bears "humping" that he didn't want to see it and that he thought it was gross. I was outraged that his parents had used that term in front of their 5 year old and that he had picked it up. I so wish he had just heard that they were "playing" instead. Some parents....
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-13-2004, 09:14 AM
Playful Pup

No kidding...they make it sound like a bad thing Makes you wonder what they were thinking, yes?

the only harm in not trying is failure before you begin...

Tags
boston terrier, guinea pig, male guinea pigs