GOD's unbelievable miracle: Caucasian Ovcharka and Turkish Kangal Dog... - Page 7 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 04:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

It IS a Russian breed...I just looked it up.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Not only Russian but also it is the breed of all countries which has grounds in Caucasia. Turkey has some grounds in Caucasia..

TURKISH KANGAL IS NOT A DOG, IT'S A MIRACLE AND DREAM..80-90 cm. HIGH (MALES) AND 70-80 cm. HIGH (FEMALES) USUALLY AND IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL DOG BREED OF THE WORLD.. NO OTHER DOGS OR BIG WOLFS CAN CHALLENGE WITH TURKISH KANGAL.. WHEN IT'S PROTECTING THE HERD WOLFS, BEARS AND LIONS CAN NOT APPROACH TO THE HERD. BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANT TO FIGHT WITH A REAL KANGAL DOG..WHEN IT'S PROTECTING YOUR HOUSE OR YOU, NOONE CAN APPROACH..KANGAL WILL DIE FOR YOU IF NEEDED..SIMPLY THE BEST.. JUST A BEAUTIFUL DREAM..TURKISH KANGAL DOG..MY NUMBER ONE AND ONLY..
post #93 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

the ears are also cropped like that for working in such cold weather, ears are often frozen and can break off like that, cropping them protects them from the cold.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDog View Post
Not only Russian but also it is the breed of all countries which has grounds in Caucasia. Turkey has some grounds in Caucasia..
Okay,thanks for clearing that up.

* Lisa *

post #95 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 03:58 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

http://images.google.com.tr/imgres?i...a%3DX%26um%3D1

Turkish Kangal puppies..playing..

TURKISH KANGAL IS NOT A DOG, IT'S A MIRACLE AND DREAM..80-90 cm. HIGH (MALES) AND 70-80 cm. HIGH (FEMALES) USUALLY AND IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL DOG BREED OF THE WORLD.. NO OTHER DOGS OR BIG WOLFS CAN CHALLENGE WITH TURKISH KANGAL.. WHEN IT'S PROTECTING THE HERD WOLFS, BEARS AND LIONS CAN NOT APPROACH TO THE HERD. BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANT TO FIGHT WITH A REAL KANGAL DOG..WHEN IT'S PROTECTING YOUR HOUSE OR YOU, NOONE CAN APPROACH..KANGAL WILL DIE FOR YOU IF NEEDED..SIMPLY THE BEST.. JUST A BEAUTIFUL DREAM..TURKISH KANGAL DOG..MY NUMBER ONE AND ONLY..
post #96 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Caucasian Ovcharka:

Turkish Kangal:

post #97 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

If you want to see TURKISH KANGAL DOG videos watch these please:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...28289566753583

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...01368944842175

post #98 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Most of them dogs in the photos look like their being made to show agression. Sorry this is my opinion and i know alot would agree, but noone wants to say anything. They may be working dogs but why make them look all agressive to take photos? its pointless.

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #99 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebee1 View Post
Most of them dogs in the photos look like their being made to show agression. Sorry this is my opinion and i know alot would agree, but noone wants to say anything. They may be working dogs but why make them look all agressive to take photos? its pointless.

Agreed.

You should also be posting your sources of the images.

post #100 of 112 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 03:46 PM
RAT ADDICT

Claire...I mentioned it before...earlier in this thread.
Because that is what I see too! Dogs being made look to be aggressive because they are large and strong.

* Lisa *

post #101 of 112 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Oh sorry lisa i didnt see your post *blush*
But really is it right to annoy them to the point were they show aggression to take photos and videos? And yes you need to post sources.

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #102 of 112 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 07:27 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thats okay,no worries.

* Lisa *

post #103 of 112 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Caucasian Ovcharka:

Turkish Kangal:

New photos...I hope you like..

post #104 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

New photos...

Caucasian Ovcharka:

Turkish Kangal:

Waiting your comments..(About these 2 dog breeds)..

post #105 of 112 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 11:19 PM

Kangal dog inquiry

Dear Mr. Yildiz,
I would very much like to know about your Kangal dogs and possibly acquiring a large male pupppy from you. Thank you very much for your time. I may be reached at o then g then construction then @ then gmx.com
Please remove all the word(s) "then" and put these letters and words and icons together to form my complete email..my apologies..
Sincerely,
Frank E.

Tags
kangal and caucasian