Got a new puppy!!!!!!!!!! *Long story!!* - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 08:42 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

do you have a name yet??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 09:56 PM

He is so cute.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 11:41 PM

Oh Rocheal what a wonderful story! I am very jealous because pugs are one of my favorite breeds. Good luck with your "a face only a mother could love" pug and I will be by in the middle of the night to steel him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-28-2003, 04:32 PM

awwwwwww what a cutie. congrats
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-28-2003, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Dena, You can come PLAY with him while I sleep.. Believe me, he LOVES playing instead of sleeping!!

Yeah, his name is Mugzlee Zip (my mom's monkey's name) Armstrong. Im so upset with him though- he hadn't went to the bathroom in the house for so long, and he's going it again. I don't know what to do..He's really smart, I taught him how to sit in two days- so whenever I grab the treat bag, he sits. And I'm teaching him right now how to "stay" and he's getting it as if he's already been taught it, and I know he hasn't... Do all puppies decide to flop back in forth between outside and inside and outside and inside? I know he's smart, Im really confused.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-28-2003, 09:11 PM

Awwww, congrats on the new pup Rocheal!
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-28-2003, 11:40 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awww great name! It fits him perfectly. How old is he?

[center]

[
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 12:13 PM
Poopsie AppleNose

:bfly: Hey Rocheal, thats a real sweet pug ya got there and its great ya got um outa that place, remeber almost all pups that are in pet shops come from puppy mills.. but anyways i use to own pugs, has yours low ride yet where it sorta tucks its tail and runs super fast?? Also pugs are problemetic house breakers, they will do that from time to time have potty accidents in the house also they can get jelious of other dogs and do that to.. They are real people dogs and always want to stay with there person even when ya got to the bathroom will fallow you everywhere.. Watch for problems with legs, elbows and eyes, make sure to keep any wrinkles in the face wiped clean each day so that fungus bactieria dont build up and cause skin probs... Have fun with your new baby hes adorable.... Excellent pics!!!

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

I was rubbing his back today and when I got to his shoulders I flet a mass. Im going to see how he's doing tomorrow and will call the vet. This is close to where he got his shot, so it couls still be holding some of that medicine... Im hoping its just a fatty tumor or some medicine... Im so upset..

He is about 5 and a half months old

He runs really fast with his back legs bent real far down so hes close to the ground. I havn't noticed his tail though.

Thanks for all the compliments.. He loves to hear how cute he is!! I really pray that's nothing more than something not to worry about... Please send us some good vibes, this is driving me insane.. I know I need to tell my boyfriend- I was going to call him at work but the day hes gone so good for both of us, I didn't want to ruin it for him... he stops in here from time to time, and I know he's going to read this post eventually so sometime Im going to have to tell him... I just don't know what to say- I don't want this to worry him as much as it is me.

post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 09:29 PM
Miss New Booty

Hey Rocheal
I can imagine how worried you are I just wanted to say that this *may* be related to the shot, like you thought. When Kahlua got his vaccines, I felt a lump a few weeks later, and I freaked out and Brad called the vet about it. It was the place where he got the shots, and she said this was completely normal. Sometimes they will get a bump where the vaccine was later. It will eventually go away. Kahlua's got smaller after a few weeks and was gone. Hopefully thats all it is on him! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little guy. Let us know how everything is!

~* Jackie *~

post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 09:47 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Rocheal- this may sound like a dumb question - but was he implanted with an ID chip?
If he was, that's the area where the chip would be injected and sometimes a small amount of scar tissue will form around it...
Just a thought that popped into my head...???

I know how worried about him you must be. I'll send good vibes your way .... he's going to be ok

[center]

[
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 10:18 AM
Poopsie AppleNose

Aawwww hugs to you, i agree with Deja and kittygurl823, it could just be from the puppy shots or the micro chip implant... Please let us know how things go... And from what ya said about his running sure sounds like low ridding to me...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 06:51 PM

awww....he is soo adorable....I love the pic where he is just looking up at the camera!! too cute!!
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-01-2003, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Yes. He has had an implant, and the shot thing- Im really hoping that's what it is... Really though, it feels too big to be from the implant- and it is a little squishy- like how a dog feels after they get water pumped in them after a surgery, ya know? Kinda like what a shot would make it feel like. Kevin's mom told him before I was able to. Kinda upset me because I wanted to tell him.. Well I didn't- but I would rather it have been me...

Thanks so much for the help through this.. I really hope he is ok..

post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 01:41 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

lol he's so cute!! That one of him sleping is awesome!! I was a bit like you when I got my dog..I didn't care what I got but it had to be female (only owned a female dog before) and it wasn't to have any type of pitbull in him (me listening to stupid people). IO went to the RSPCA and looked all through the cages. They all barked at me except for this one little dog in the last cage before death row. It stuck it's nose through the cage and licked my hand and my heart melted. I had a quick look and it looked like a girl and it just said Red Cattle Dog X on the papers. When the lady got him out she informed that she was actually a he (he really is a disgrace to all male dogs in that region out there and he still gets called a she!). I didn't care I was in love!! If you want to see him now look for my thread in the introduction page!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
cattle dog, pet shop, pet shops, potty train, potty trained, puppy mill, puppy mills, sit still