Got a new puppy!!!!!!!!!! *Long story!!* - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 10:14 AM
Fertile Myrtle

Tara would be so jealous - she LOVES pugs!!!

I hope he's ok hun!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Tell her Im gunna get a skunk, too!!!

(but im not..!!)

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-04-2003, 04:35 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Rocheal I know exactly what you mean...Two days after I got Nacho home my mum felt this huge lump in his neck....I was so worried that he would have a tumor. I took him back to the RSPCA cause they would treat him for free (two week guarantee) and I wa sso scared. He threw up three times on the way there and decided that sitting on me was the best option to stay out of his vomit so we both walked into the vets covered in vomit. All he had was an infection and with some antibiotics it cleared up. The vet told me that he would nothing left to throw up on the way home. He was right...he just through up bile instead which ran everywhere. My car smelt like dog vomit for a week after that incident....it was disgusting. My vet did tell me that vaccinations can cause lumps so I'm sure that's all it will be! Let us know the verdict.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-06-2003, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

So far nothing different... I was hoping it would get smaller. I do know that "fatty" tissue moves around and so does this..

post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-06-2003, 10:52 PM

Did you take him to the vet?
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

UPDATE!!!!!!! (and a GOOD one at that!! )

We've been looking and feeling over his whole body since we found that thing and guess what we discovered? The mass that was there is gone now!!! YAY!!! Thanks for the support- it helped us out alot. I'm so glad it was nothing... :phew:

post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 04:44 PM
Poopsie AppleNose

Thats great news Rocheal..... Very happy for ya that everything is ok...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 04:17 PM

Glad he is okay!
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Miss New Booty

Whew Rocheal! I am so glad the bump is gone!!! I have been thinking about your little guy! :bfly: Great news!!

~* Jackie *~

Tags
cattle dog, pet shop, pet shops, potty train, potty trained, puppy mill, puppy mills, sit still