Grapes/raisins are Hazardous? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2002, 04:48 PM
Erin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Grapes/raisins are Hazardous?

http://www.wvma.org/news.asp


Read the link provided, it states that grapes and raisins may cause kidney failure in dogs! Interesting!
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2002, 10:49 PM
Fertile Myrtle
 
Christi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Nutsville
Age: 40
Posts: 3,063
   
Yes, this isn't new news, or shouldn't be to most dog owners - it's always advised to never give grapes or raisins to your dogs and if they get into them RUSH them to a vet!!

Thanks for the link and the reminder!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Christi is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2002, 10:53 PM
Erin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
It is new news to me, however current and past dogs have never gotten human food.

I just found it interesting that grapes are thought to cause something so severe.

wonder if I ate too many grapes? j/k
 
Reply

Tags
dog owners, human food


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome