Guess My breed - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Guess My breed

This is a fun game we play on a horse forum I'm a member of, i'll post a pic and whoever Guesses the dogs breed first get the post the new pic!! hehe have fun!!!

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

maltese? im guessing where not allowed to cheat and look it up?
Do they have to be pure bred dogs or can we post our family mutts?
((just wondering on the rules))

My Furry Family
post #3 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Im thinking she means pure bred dogs...just because it would be difficult to guess on a mixed breed. And you are right so you get to post the next pic!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 09:17 AM

Maltese
post #5 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I don't see a problem with mixed breeds just, I think we'll have to make a rule that they should only have to guess one of the breeds mixed in. I know there are some dogs out there who ave 3 or 4 breeds in them lol. So if you have a rat terrier mix then the guessers have to get at least one of the breeds. Sound fare?

Also GREAT JOB it is a maltese! Angelnstuff you guessed right first so it's your turn.

p.s. You can look up mixed breeds with more than 3 breeds in them.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #6 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 01:55 PM

maltese
post #7 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

((sorry it took so long to post))

My Furry Family
post #8 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Lhasa Apso?

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #9 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 08:02 PM

Shih Zua

(my best guess what Lhasa Apso, but I saw that was already guessed )
post #10 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMeBre
Shih Zua

(my best guess what Lhasa Apso, but I saw that was already guessed )
I go for the same....
post #11 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

its a shihtzu LuvMebre guessed first

My Furry Family
post #12 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 06:25 PM

Okay,here we go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nopeeking!.jpg (43.3 KB, 29 views)
post #13 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

rat terrier

[/CENTER]

post #14 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 12:24 AM
RAT ADDICT

Patterdale Terrier???

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #15 of 449 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 07:59 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

i agree with lisa defo a patterdale terrier!!!

people have started to breed them to pit bulls for some reason

Come see more of my fur babies at

Tags
alaskan klee kai, australian cattle dog, australian shepherd, bearded dragon, black lab, border collie, boston terrier, bully breeds, cattle dog, english springer spaniel, german shepard, german shepherd, hermit crab, kennel club, labrador retriever, lhasa apso, mixed breed, mixed breeds, pit bull, pit bulls, pure bred, rat terrier, shih tzu, siberian husky, terrier mix, vanilla rat