Gumbo's ID tag - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking Gumbo's ID tag

I found this tag online and was really impressed - I'd not seen these before. They're guaranteed not to fall off or wear and will be replaced for free if they do. It fits right on his harness.

I'm also going to get a small nylon snap collar and put a traditional tag on it, just in case he were to get out while not wearing his harness. I threw in a couple other pics, just for grins. In the other two, he was waiting for me to get done drying my hair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tag.jpg (42.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg floor9-18-04.jpg (36.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg floorsad9-18.jpg (36.0 KB, 25 views)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Its a really cool tag. I like how it fits onto his harness. He's such a cutie pie!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

That is a very cool tag! I need some of those for my kids harnesses, Do they have them even smaller in size? Their harnesses aren't very big.

Gumbo is sooooooooo cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

www.boomerangtags.com is where I got it. I got him the 5/8 size, I think they had one smaller. Not sure. I got the adjustable for snap collars, rather than buckles since you can't really thread it through with a plastic clasp. The sides are open a tad so you can slide it on, but it's very stable once on.

Edit: Yes, they do. Just make sure you specify adjustable with plastic snaps when you order.
http://www.boomerangtags.com/store/list.php?A=S&ID=32

Stephanie

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

That is an excellent looking tag. Very unique. Hm!

And as always, Gumbo is an absolute doll. I'm so happy for you and him that you have eachother!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaaaaaaw! i just love Gumbo! he's so cute!

very cool tag. penny wears a harness so that might be a cool option for her! thanks for sharing.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 01:17 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Neat!!! I like that style, and the fact that the company will replace it if it wears or comes off.... With our herd we need a guarantee like that

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww cool Steph! What an awesome tag!!!! Love it!
He is SOO cute! Look at that face!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:08 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

That's pretty cool Steph! We rivet Kali and Orion's tags onto their collars...both rabies and ID tags...with all their wrestling we got sick of combing through the yard looking for their torn off tags That's an awsome way to go about it!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, that is a great idea. Gumbo looks so lost without you. What a precious little man he is.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

He is just so adorable!! Neat tag too

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 03:16 PM

Those tags are awesome. The guy who owns the company put one of my comments up on the web site once. I have the plastic ones for my two monsters and even with them chewing on them for two years they are completely legible. I was going to switch to the tag you bought but I really haven't had the need yet.

Gumbo is just the cutest thing ever! I'll trade ya LOL
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Gumbo is such a cutie pie! Pugs are the cutest little things!