Hairballs? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Hairballs?

Have any of your dogs ever had problems with hair balls? Allie has been coughing on and off the last couple days, and i found a few bits of balled up nasty fur, so im guessing shes getting hair balls, I didn't know dogs got hair balls? Im sure its possible with her, she like to lick things, Anything.. including us, our clothes, shoes, the other dog, blankets, and even just the carpet.. actually both our dogs need to lick something to go to sleep, but tanner only licks his paws..

Anyway, has anyone ever had this problem? Or know what i could do to help her?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

So sorry for your Tanner, didn't heard about that. Maybe you a vet appoint to take close look at it. Also if you could take a pic of it for us to see.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Take pics of what? The coughed up hairball? lol, i've cleaned it up and thrown it away, but i guess if she does it again i can give you some pics She hasn't been doing the coughing thing anymore.. I've been vaccuming the carpet in there just about everyday, and i keep switching out her blanket on her, so shes not licking up as much hair. She also is getting a bath tonight, so Hopefully that will help.

My Furry Family

Tags
coughing, hairball