Happy 1st Birthday Angus Og - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Happy 1st Birthday Angus Og

We are celebrating Angus' 1st birthday today. I can't believe my baby is growing up and he is 1 year old today. The time has gone by so quickly. I will have birthday pictures to post later on for you. Angus is do not do really well wearing hats so I will try and do my best Sweetie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Happy 1st Birthday Angus!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGUS !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Happy Birthday Angus!!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Happy birthday Angus!!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 10:18 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

HAPPY BDAY ANGUS OG!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I've included Birthday pictures.....

Awww, thank you so much everyone. Angus had a great time, he was spoiled all day with lots of treats, toys, bones and kisses....lots of kisses and hugs. Bowser, Strawberry and Bandit were spoiled as well. You can't spoil one, without the others, I have pictures, that I'll post below:

Photo 1

Angus knew it was his day, and something special was going on...so he sang to himself

Photo 2

Angus really wants what is on the table.....

Photo 3 & 4

The next two photos were of Angus and Bowser...we were trying to get their attention with treats in our hands...

Photo 5

The chocolate cake was for the grown-ups and I made a special treat for Angus, Bowser and the cats

Strawberry and Bandit did not want any part of putting on a birthday hat...

'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05

Last edited by PaBabyBlue; 11-29-2004 at 09:22 AM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGUS!!

Mary, finally you posted updated pics of Angus! :hpydance: He is such a handsome dog! What a special birthday boy he is! He looks quite spiffy in his birthday hat. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Mary. It is always nice to see pictures of Angus.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Awwww, thank you so much Denise. Yes, my baby boy isn't such a baby anymore He's filling out real nicely and growing up but acting like a teenager sometimes , but I love him with all my heart He is 140 lbs now and solid. He still has about 50 more lbs to go. The picture in my siggie tag was taken the day before his birthday and I can't believe the size he has grown to so fast and compared to Bowser. Bowser only weighs 68 lbs. but he can hold his own up against playing with his brother. They have a lot of fun

'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05