Harley... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Harley...

is wiped out on catnip!

I can't believe it! She likes the catnip toys more than the cats do. Every chance she gets she grabs the toys and runs off with them.

I bet she has the munchies right now. She's cradling the toy in her paws and is looking around all goofy like.

What a silly dog.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL ... Rehab anyone?

Chelsea LOVES the cat toys too! It's hilarious.

Though it sounds like Harley needs a 12-step program

- Deb

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 10:11 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Ummm... where's the proof?? I think I need to see it before I believe it

That's funny though... We've never given these cats catnip, they're strictly indoors only and I'm afraid they'd find the stash and have at it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Miss New Booty

Aww Karen that is too funny!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Harley needs catnip rehab!!

Other dogs can join the support group.

I can see Harley raising her paw and going "Hi, my name is Harley. I'm addicted to catnip."

Karen

[

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 07:24 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

She sounds like Seamus!

We have these little green drops that are loaded with catnip that we throw for the cats to chase after and then eat. Well, Seamus will run with them, pick up the little drop with his front teeth, and then take it somewhere to ROLL on it!

He tries to rub it all over his fur just like a cat would do. Silly, silly dog.

Seamus and Harley need "Catnip Addicts Anonymous."

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 01:18 AM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Natalya doesnt care for it but whenver the cats get it, i have to hand out 8 piles... 7 for the cats and 1 for Tatyana... and she'll clean up whatever the cats miss
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Part of the Pack

LOL, did you get any pix of Harley with the catnip? I'll bet that was hilarious!