Has anyone used www.petfooder.com? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Has anyone used www.petfooder.com?

Someone was telling me about them at PetSmart this morning and I'm just wondering if anyone had used them before? I like the idea of having food delivered and not lugging home that 23lb bag anymore! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Part of the Pack

I can't see how the cost of shipping would out "weigh" the convenience. No pun intended. I did see free shipping over 25 bucks but the base cost seems really high for the volume of food you get. Perhaps my local market is better in terms of cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Part of the Pack

I was also looking in to local pet sitters and was suprised to see alot of folks these days do pet taxi service and food delivery as well. Might be worth looking someone up in your area.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Overheard about their delivery from a friend and they are not much active in the south.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

I've been using PetFoodDirect.com lately. I haven't found a store close enough to me that sells Kit's food and that website has a lot of sales. I usually try to wait until they are having free shipping or a sale to order. I like that they sell food for other types of pets and also some supplies as well, so I can get mostly everything I need from the same place.

Tags
pet food, petfood delivered, petfood online