He caved! Yay! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking He caved! Yay!

JODIIII!!! We HAVE to go shopping, Chris relented and said Gumbo could wear a coat/sweater since it's getting cold out!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:34 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Whatcha doing tomorrow?? I'm headed to a sale 6-9pm tomorrow (45% off everything, I have a *special* coupon)

OMG! I have so many ideas for him. Wonder what colors would look best on him. Hmmmmm.

You know I've been waiting for this day....

~ Jodi ~

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, that is great news! I can't wait to see Gumbo in his new attire. I really like the colour blue on him. It really compliments his colouring. And I doubt Chris will be thrilled if you come home with girly colours.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

He said I have to get him something MANLY.

Stephanie

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Manly? Okay, how about a football jersey?
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

You HAVE to get him a Parka!! Those are SOOOO Cute!! (and manly)

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:01 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I agree with Mandie. Parka's are a must. Tell Chris "But what if we get a nasty ice storm again? What if it snows Chris? Poor Pugalicious will be sooo cold"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...340440887&rd=1

Here's the one Tito has but in a bigger size (and cheaper even!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...340594667&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...341092220&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...340611554&rd=1

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Yup! Remember the snowstorm of November 2002? We lost power for 5 days and trees came down all around us. Shane and the neighbors had to chainsaw their way off our block! I'll never forget trying to keep the kids and I warm along with a litter of 13 little puppies!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Well, he's 16" now so I'll probably have to get a large.

Stephanie

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Miss New Booty

YAY!!!!!! I knew he would cave!!! Gumbo does need a sweater, it's cold!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi
Tell Chris "But what if we get a nasty ice storm again? What if it snows Chris? Poor Pugalicious will be sooo cold"
Pugalicious!!!! LOL Jodi!!! I think you should make him a sweater!!! Ok, Ok a manly one I guess!
Aww those parka's are so cute! Jodi, is Tito wearing his??

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Yah!!!!!! He caved!!!!! I can't wait to see photos of Gumbo in his new outfit!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:53 PM

Awww, Gumbo will look so cute in a parka...
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'm leaning towards these so far:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...06155&tc=photo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...341092220&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...04282&tc=photo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...11935&tc=photo

Chris made a good point - it needs to be easy to put on.
Another problem I'm having is that Gumbo wears a harness, not a collar. None of these have holes where the harness clip is for the leash, I may have to modify them and don't have a sewing machine to do so.

Stephanie

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

could you just adjust the harness when he is outside and put it on the outside? At least until you get to a sewing machine.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg! i'm so excited to see pictures! i like the last one (blue and green) that Jodi suggested and i love the first one that you posted Jade!

i can't wait!