heidi around the house - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

heidi around the house

Heidi right after we picked her up form the groomers January 23rd,a really cold day -4 F "warmed up" to 14F later in the day.Heiid rode on my lap there and was happy to see the groomer and the assistant and all the other dogs,was happy to see us when we came and picked her up,was wearing a Mauve a scarf which she still has on,is having a snooze behind me snoring away,been to cold and windy lately for walks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hi fritz05! Isn't she lovely!! Brrrrr, I hope it warms up soon!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 02:57 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Way to go Heidi, you become more gorgeous with your new look. That's a lovely little scarf and its perfectly fits to you.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!