Heidi Photos - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Heidi April 14th and April 23rd

Heidi on a walk April 14th,giving kisses to a Chocolate Lab and her head on my knee last night,she meets all kinds of dogs on her walks,recently she met an older Shih Tzu,the dog snapped at Heidi,didn't like her.On other walks,we meet a school crossing guard and she gets belly rubs from her.I had a bad cold from around Christmas into the 2ns week of January,coughing,couldn't get warm,thought the coughing wouldn't stop I ended up losing 10 pounds,Heidi didn't have a walk in the New Year until January 25th.Heidi went to the groomers last Wednesday I took her,Mom had to do crafts for a Spring Bazaar at church.Heidi rode in the back seat of my car,she whined for a few minutes then settled down.He was in a hurry to see her pals once she got there,there was another Shih Tzu,there maybe a brother of sister of hers.When I went to get her,she was ion a cage ,her tail was going.She had a timeout this afternoon,pooped down here so was put in her cage and she was quiet for an hour,went to let her out,she didn't want to come out,was a little stubborn,she just had a drink of water and is now outside.Heidi is now 20 months old and has been with us 18 months,doesn't seem that long,been a really great pal,is a smart as the mans she said she was when we got her in October of 2010.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Heidi July30th and 31st

Heidi on her walk Monday morning,there was a Bichon up ahead of us,we didn't catch up to it,then saw a little Black dog,walking with its owner down the south side of the Catholic church,too far away to tell what kind it was then going by the other side saw a Sealyham Terrier,she went and greeted it.We were almost home and saw Gracie the Bichon with its owner resting on their front porch,Gracie barked at Heidi,Heidi wanted to see her,I told her she didn't like her so we went on our way.Heidi spent most of Monday snoozing and snoring down here,came up for supper around 2,had two snacks that evening,cuddled with me on the couch and she sat on the floor in front of Mom and in between us on the carpet.Heidi on her walk today and down here last night on the couch,looks like she wants corn chips but had turned her head because of the camera flash.She didn't see any pals on this walk,before the walk she looks out the window and today saw a Boston Terrier being walked and that was it ,she looked at me to go for the walk.Heidi spent most of today down here snoozing when not walkin g,had a snack at 11,,looked at me at 2 for supper.She has had her snack tonight ,has chewed on a toy bone,now snoozing beside a chair,Mom gone to a concert in the park in Newcastle,Ontario,country music every Tuesday night until the end of August.We had thunderstorms today,bothered Heidi a little,was a little cautious,she was in front of mom's chair and then under mine at the computer,better at it than Fritz was.My sister had to put their dog Taffy down on July 17th,she was 15,she was having a hard tine getting around,falling down,was deaf and was losing control of herself in the house,it was hard for them,her daughter went with her ,she was the one who brought her home in December of 1996,not sure if they will ever get another one,time will tell.On August 10,Heidi will have bee3n wit us 22 month and in two weeks Thursday will be 2 years old,don't know where time has gone,but have a had a good time with her,been a fairly well behaved Shih Tzu.Heidi goes to the groomer Thursday so will be looking very pretty.