Photos! hey i'm new here, showing off my doggies pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

hey i'm new here, showing off my doggies pics

hey there, i joined about a week ago for some advice about baby mice and i thought everyone was so nice that i'd just stick around lol...anyways, here are some pics of my doggies for anyone interested

these are sampson (left) and lucky (right) sampson is australian shephard mix and lucky is chow/wolf/german shephard mix. both of them came from the asheville humane society.

this is asher, shephard/lab/spaniel mix. he was adopted from new orleans after katrina

these are dusty (left, cocker spaniel) and maggie (right, beagle/german shephard mix). dusty came from my aunt, and maggie came from the asheville humane society

this is bella, chichuahua, mini pin mix. adopted through the asheville iwanna,

this one is nikki,chow/pit bull mix. she was adopted from friends for animals after her, her littermates, and her mother were found abandoned under a house after their owner died.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 09:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

wow thats a lot of dog, and a lot of puppy kisses! they are super cute! thanks for adopting!!

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

it is a lot of dog lol. i dont get my animals anywhere besides adoption thing or the paper or something. i figure there are enough homeless dogs, why do we need to breed more and leave the others to die right? the cocker spaniel came from my aunt who bread them on purpose, but all of the others were adopted from either an organization or a private person. they're all rescued babies. most of them are actually my parents doggies, but i'm living with them right now so they tend to invade my space lol...the two shephards, sampson and lucky are actually mine and they go with me wherever i go, the rest stay with my parents. thanks for the compliment, they're all sweethearts in their own way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are all so darn cute I am so glad theres a few more people out there with lots of doggies to lol

Your babies are all just adorable...its fun having a house full lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

It is fun...its hectic at feed time and walking times cause some of them cant be around the others, like the chow and the cocker...the chow beats up on the cocker...but you know...you find ways lol...
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow, you do have a few dogs! They're all adorable!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2008, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

yea there are a lot lol...thank you
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Adolescent Pup

Beautiful dogs. Welcome. Thanks for sharing.

Check Them Out

Tags
doggie pix