Hi everyone! *New Pics* - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hi everyone! *New Pics*

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting that much latley, I still love you guys! I've been pretty busy with school and addicted to Furry-Paws and The Sims 2 doesn't help. lol Anyway, here's the Claire monster with some pictures to share....

Hey everyone, it's Claire!

It was a normal night like any other, we were sleeping and mom decided to take pictures.

Here's me, ain't I so cute!

Here's my best buddy Rebel, he's so handsome. He likes to sleep in a funny shape.

Momma finally woke me up with that darn flashy thing and I strecthed and accidently rolled over.

cont....

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Mom says we looked funny and kinda odd, but I was still pretty comfy so I just stayed here and let mom snap pics of me, I even showed her my little tounge to show my disapproval.

I hope all you peoples like the pictures mom took of us. We like to entertain, and I send kisses.
Love,
Claire

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I love it!!!! They are adorable. That's so funny how Claire just rolled over and stayed.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

So cute!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

They are both adorable .. I like the tongue pic.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Newborn Pup

cute kids!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Miss New Booty

They are adorable, Brandy! LOVE the tongue picture, so cute!!

Did you see the new pics I posted!!?

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Oh they are darling!! You gotta love when they flash their tummies. Just sooo darn cute!!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovesmepets
I love it!!!! They are adorable. That's so funny how Claire just rolled over and stayed.
Haha. That's a awesome picture. They're so cute.

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, so cute!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

awww sooo cute!!!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Playful Pup

Beautiful babies!! I love the one of rebel all rolled in a ball.....makes you just want to cuddle him.

Terri....AKA Chicklet

Momma to 3 fur babies
--Jazzy 2/20/1993 (breed unknown)

--Baby 4/11/03 - 9/20/04 (black lab mix)
(I love you and miss you very much!!)

--Daisy 8/31/04 (yellow lab mix)