how two dogs can be so different - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

how two dogs can be so different

These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago but I thought I'd share. This particular weekend it poured down the whole time....I gave the dogs a bone each and sent them out front, under the shelter of the verandah. Well poor Biscuit hates getting rained on so she was smart enough to stay under cover. Cindy on the other hand decided she didn't care, she wanted her bone on the grass She then wondered why she wasn't allowed back inside and drove us crazy barking (my mum taought her to bark when she wants inside....good when you forget she's out there....a pita when you want her out there) Alex eventually went and dried her off!

So this pic is taken from our bedroom window...I wasn't sure how they'd go if I went out there, but they didn't care. Biscuit is tied up cause she runs off otherwise....but she is only ever outside when we are home to watch her on lead.

And here is a close up of Cindy....you can see how wet she is in this pic.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

That's like Kali and Orion. When it's raining, Kali won't go outside at all, but Orion goes out and practically tries to catch the rain on his tongue!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

the worst part is Cindy was shaking she was so cold while she was out there but she wasn't budging!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 10:15 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

LOL! reminds me of my two. penny will go out there if she has to, but once she even went inside (about 2 weeks ago) cause it was really really pouring. i was mad! but chaquita.........she's like, "whatever...is it raining?" haha! she doesn't care! big doofus!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:56 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Same story here!

Manto prances around in the rain while Tito & Snooper squeal in disgust and get their business done ASAP. Tito actually tiptoes through the wet ground. Seeing him in snow is priceless!!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jodi! biscuit is terrible for doing her business outside in the rain. My bedroom is a much better option in her opinion.