I am so excited - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 11:31 PM
mydogsrmyangels

Post Awww

What a cutie!! I want, I want, I want!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Princess in Waiting

Cool

It's "hump day" now (a bad thing to say on a dog forum, huh) - do you get the baby this weekend?

Can't wait 'til you get the little feller home and tell us all the trials and tribulations you have them.....and the joy, of course. I'll wait until then to tell you how Sasha would sleep with me, go to the far corner of the bed and pee, then come back and lay down beside me! Those were the days of "why did I ever get this dog"?Luckily (knock on wood) those days are behind us now and she's just Mama's little lap dog.

What size are your baby's Mom and Dad? The breeder I got Sasha from has smaller dogs. My other shih tzu weighed from 13-16 pounds, depending on whether or not she was eating, but she would never have won any prizes because she was "leggy". Sasha is smaller all around - shorter legs, etc. - although she was put on a diet at 11 1/2 pounds. Needs to stay around 10.

I'm doing a happy dance for you already.

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Yes we are picking him up on Sat. And the wait is killing me. I talked to the breeder last night and she said he is doing really well with his puppy food and she has stopped all nursing etc. He had his first shots and check up and he got a clean bill of health so far.
I have been reading all the info I can get my hands on about housebreaking and crate training etc. I feel prepared but I know its going to be like having another child; so unpredictable.
Im sure I will have tons of questions.
His parents are around 11 pounds each.
Critter you are going to scare me with the horror stories LOL
Actually we had all all types of dogs growing up Brittanys, muts, german short hair, etc and I have seen the good dogs and the really bad dogs.
I am sure with the right training my little guy will be a great addition to our little family.

Tags
chew toy, crate trained, crate training, lap dog, potty train, potty trained, puppy food, shih tzu, teddy bear, water bowl