I finally got it, pictures of Cooper! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thumbs up I finally got it, pictures of Cooper!

Ok, I'm trying this again. Thank you all for your help.

Cooper smilin cause he's goin to the beach.

Cooper on the beach.

Cooper being patriotic on the beach. He even got a salute.

Cooper chillin. Notice my husband's broken chair. My husband had hooked the leash to his chair and a sea gull came flying by. Cooper took off after the sea gull, breaking the chair. lol. I thought it was funnier than hubby did.

Ain't he purty?

Oops how did my grandbabies get in here...hehehe

Keara doing the hula up above and huggin cousins. My little dark haired darlin is Sebastian.

Couldn't leave my kitties out. KC a/k/a Kewl Cat on the left and Miss Kitty on the right. Precious huh?

Cooper got his head stuck in the Sonic bag...hehe...sorry Cooper, nothing left. Excuse my clutter please.

And last, but not least. Isn't this sweet. Hubby didn't think I should post this one cause I told him to move his hand and he said it looks like he's grabbing his crotch. I told him it was ok, he could just say he was a rapp singer or something.

Aren't you all glad that I learned how to post pictures? Before it's over, you'll all be saying "alright Cheri, enough already"...lol.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awww Cheri Cooper is gorgeous. So are the kitties and grandbabies.

ROFL @ the last pic. It wouldn't have phased me much had you not typed that. Now I'm laughing my *** off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Cooper is sooooo cuuuute! The last picture is great! LoL! I love that Cooper is true to his country, every dog should be like that! He's so gorgeous! I want a dog like that!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Btw, the cats are beautiful, and the toddlers are soooo adorable.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smile

Cooper is just handsome
And the pic of the girl in the hawaii outfit, too cute.
where on earth did u get it?
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppylove103
Cooper is just handsome
And the pic of the girl in the hawaii outfit, too cute.
where on earth did u get it?
Thanks everyone....my babies are my pride and joy, human and not human.

I got the hula outfit on our trip to Mexico. Keara is two years old and a ham. When we put the outfit on, she performs, as you can see. She's sooo adorable.

Thanks again,

Cheri
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 12:29 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great pictures, Cheri!!

Stephanie

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh, my little girl is 2 too. I love it and she is a ham also
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Miss New Booty

Cheri! Awwwwwww! Such great pictures!!!! Cooper is beautiful!!!!! Your cats are so cute! Look at Cooper going in the Sonic bag, too funny! The kids are so adorable! I love that hula skirt!

at the last picture and what you said!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Cooper has good taste! Sonic is good! (Wish we had it here in Finland. )

He really is a fine looking dog! You should be very proud to have such a handsome baby and such darling grandkids!

I don't think I will get tired of Cooper pictures! In fact, you should post MORE!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Part of the Pack

Cheri, I'm so glad you were able to post pics
Cooper, your kitties and your grandbabies are all adorable. Now I want to see more
I love the picture with the broken beach chair.... I would love to have seen Cooper going after that seagull Cooper looks so innocent too, sitting there. And, then the last one and what you said Great pics!!!!!

'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Cooper's just gorgeous! wow.

Your poor hubby, between the broken chair story, and the last picture - I think we're all at him !

Great pics - thanks for sharing!

Sharon
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I definetly had a good laugh at the broken chair as well as the last one Cooper is so handsome and the kids and kitties are all adorable! Great pics and thanks for sharing!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Great pics! Thanks so much for sharing!

Cooper is absolutely gorgeous. I want to take him home. He looked like my Aunt and Uncle's Weims, Buddy and Lucy. (Man do I miss them... Great dogs...)

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Cooper is ADORABLE!!! Simply gorgeous!

and your grandkids and kitties are adorable too

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~