I Got My Puppy! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 02:31 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Talking I Got My Puppy!

Forgive me for the caps, I am just SOOOO EXCITED! I couldn't wait until August, so I went in search for possible breeders within my area. Lucky me, there was a breeder an hour away from me. I was so surprised that I didn't find him earlier, but the main reason why was because he doesn't advertise in the internet.

Anyway, we called him up and went to his place afterwards. He took us into his office, talked to him for a bit, and pet awards, pet registry papers, and such were scattered all over the place. The puppies were kept in well conditioned, and clean room. There were 6 puppies to choose from, 4 males and 2 females. They were so adorable. We chose the last available female...she is such a sweetie...Very calm and inviting.

We are going to take her to the vet within 3 days..I need to make an appointment for her. Anyone know what kind of check up I would need for her? I want to make sure she is a completely healthy puppy, and have her get her proper shots.

Thanks!

- Melody
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Congrats on the new puppy

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 02:30 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Pictures, pweeeeze?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

can't wait to see her!

the vet will know what to do when you bring the puppy there. you will get an overall ck up and (i think) the first round of shots. but when you make the appt, you can just ask the person there what it will entail.

ok...now............PICTURES!!!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

LOL...I still have not gotten the chance to purchase a digital camera, so all of her pictures are still within my 35mm camera. When I get them developed, I'll make sure to post them up!

She is such an active little girl now...She was so shy when we got her and when she woke up in the morning, but got more playful as the day went by.

- Melody

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 01:11 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Congrats!! I hope everything turns out great! I can't wait to see pictures

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Congrats on your new puppy! Pics please...

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Part of the Pack

Congratulations! You must be sooo happy!!! What did you name her?

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 02:15 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

Congratulations!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I am so happy for you...puppies are so much fun

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 05:15 AM
Playful Pup

Congrats!!

Jessica

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Playful Pup

Congrats, What kind of puppy is she??? Take a nice big whiff of puppy breath for me!!