I got a puppy!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Boo
Adolescent Pup

I got a puppy!!!

I must be nuts!

Naw, she is a cutie pie, and she adores my daughter, that's really who I bought her for......even though I'm the primary caretaker.

We've had her since Saturday, and the first few days were a bit stressful, but last night she finally accepted the crate, only whined a bit at 3am, and went back to sleep in a few minutes. That's a huge change from the last few nights.

Well, anyway, here she is with her owner, Becca.

Oh, her name is Bubbles (yes, my kid named her) and she's a toy poodle.

Just thought I'd share.

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hmmm it's hard to admire the cuteness of the dog when put up against Becca..... Becca is GORGEOUS rendering the dog to just "terribly cute" lol

CONGRATS!!!!

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're both precious!! Congrats!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Miss New Booty

I love that picture Dani! They are both adorable! Congrats again!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Exactly what Deb said!! Your daughter is beautiful!! The dog is a cutie too!

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

look at the two beauties! congrats to you!!

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 07:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Dani, love the pic, Bubbles is a cute dog and Becca is gorgeous!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Aww...nothing's sweeter than children and their pets Both are adorable, Congrats!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Part of the Pack

Awe, I want one of those ... Becca, that is. She is absolutely a doll!! Congrats on the doggie! Bubbles is quite adorable also!
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww! They're so cute together ^_^. Congrats on the new pup!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Boo
Adolescent Pup

Thanks everyone! Well, it's coming along fairly well, the crate training is going great, she sleeps all night and finally stopped peeing in there, she did that the first 2 nights, but is now holding it til morning.

Still working on the potty training, she's getting better though! Been a L----O----N----G time since I potty trained a puppy, bout 14 years.......it was easier to train my daughter at 23 months!!

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Newborn Pup

Cute!

She will have good potential for cool haircuts...

-TwinkieSlug Whippetmaster

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-14-2004, 12:43 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

That is just the cutest picture. Of course Becca is gorgeous (you will have to lock her away in a few more years) and that little bubbles is exactly what she needed. They're going to be lifelong friends, Dani. You made the right decision!

What cutie pies!!

~ Jodi ~

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Adolescent Pup

How very cute! Thanks for sharing her with us.

Tags
crate training, potty train, potty trained, potty training