Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
4K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  AprilsMom 
#1 ·
I found a puppy today, her name is Honey, she is a small mixed breed we had to drive way out to a small town to pick her up. She and my son made instant friends and stuck together all night, they just passed out in my bed. :woohoo: I was going to add a pic but I think its too big 160kb?

#9 ·
Chrisanne- Thank you for resizing the photo for me. I am still trying to figure out the camera and all the programs.

Thanks to everyone for you nice words about Honey, we are so very happy to have her and she is starting to settle in with us, she sleptand cuddled a lot today.

#15 ·
lvnmycritters said:
Honey is adorable! Congradulations!:cheers:
DITTO! And I loooovvve her cute collar!
Yeah, what mix is she? :D

#20 ·
Oh and I was told Honey is a Dachshund (mom) & Pom mix..Her litter mates looked nothing like her. When I filled out my wish list request at shelter, the animal control officer gave me a list of dogs for adoption preshelter, I got to see Honey's Mom & Litter mates, I called some other friends about the litter mates.

#24 ·
what a cutie! Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.