I have lost my mind. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Cool I have lost my mind.

I have.

Sunday Sami and I went to Kirby's breeder's house for a little visit. I told him I DID NOT want to go because I was going to want one of the puppies from the litter she just had.

Sure enough. I went. And now I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a little fluff butt Samoyed.

Argh! And the breeder sooo made it worse, too. We were outside watching the puppies poo and play and she was saying, "I really wish you two would take a male puppy ... I would feel so relieved knowing that it's going to a good home that loves Samoyeds."

And these puppies are SO different from Seamus. They are active, playful, happy, bouncy, kissy ... Like puppies! Seamus was quiet, not very playful, and we have to work very hard to combat his shyness. At six months old, he's JUST NOW starting to act like a puppy and not an old man. I kind of feel like I missed out on the excitement of puppyhood with Seamus.

Sami is sort of half and half on the whole issue. I think he secretely wants another samoyed, but the 'voice of reason' is making him think twice.

He tells me, "it will be JUST LIKE Kirby. Digs holes, escapes from the yard, listens when it wants to, chews up everything, be hard-headed..."

I KNOW! And I STILL want one!

A picture of the male I want is here. The top set of pictures are the boys, the the middle column is the little boy I want. He's the biggest one of the little and such a playful ham.

Someone tell me I have lost my mind and I DO NOT need a hairy little monster running around the house. Wanting one of those buggers is driving me mad!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 11:04 AM

You have lost your mind! But they are so cute I wouldn't be able to resist either!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

LOL...I cant say you have lost your mind because that would mean that I have lost my mind because I want another dog too...HAHA...the pups sure are cute though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! They are so cute, how could you resist!!
Ok ok we aren't helping you here..

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Uh-oh, it's the puppy insanity curse! I fell for it! Be strong Rowan, resist!!

And make sure you take more pics when you cave.

Stephanie

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
Someone tell me I have lost my mind and I DO NOT need a hairy little monster running around the house.
You've come to the wrong place if you want to be talked out of it!

Make sure to take lots of pics when he comes home!

Rhonda

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 10:29 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Sorry, can't help you...I WANT ONE TOO NOW!!
Darn you Rowan!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at

Last edited by Chinchilla_Girl; 11-15-2004 at 10:32 PM.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 10:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are really cute!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 11:58 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

So what are you calling him, when are you bringing him home? We are useless!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 04:03 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

well, i'll be the voice of reason cause i've been through this many times. i think that you should wait at least another week or so and then make a decision. don't rush into anything.
but if you still want him after really thinking about it, then go ahead and get him.

let us know what you do!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 06:27 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

YOU GUYS SUCK!

Well, the more I think about it AT HOME, the more I don't want it right now. Even if I'm home all the time, I don't know if I REALLY want to have to get up early every day to take the stinker outside in the cold. HE might like the cold, but I assure you I won't.

I'm thinking I won't get one... As long as Sami doesn't bring me back! When I'm there it's soooo hard to refuse that cute ball of white fuzziness. But at home, this nasty cold weather speaks to me even more than a cute ball of white.

And besides, I told Sami I wanted my next dog to be a pomeranian--one that I can carry in my purse! I need a liiiitle dog again. If we got another Samoyed, it would just wind up being Sami's dog. All the big dogs like him, little dogs/cats like me.

But you guys are just worthless voices of reason.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

Me and Eli both want one, well probably more me then eli lol........he's not wild about dogs, as he isa bird.