i just thought i would share just because... sorry kinda long - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

Smile i just thought i would share just because... sorry kinda long

So I just thought that I would share this just because...but yesterday I started my very first dog walking business. I called it Dog's Best Friend Dog Walking. I love animals [of course] and I really, for some reason, love to walk dogs. I am limited to 2 four legged animals, unfortunately, where I live right now, so I thought i would just help other people out. Last night I was looking up average prices and this is what I found~ People charging super expensive! Everything I found said for about 1/2 mile walk, 1-3 dogs charge around $15.00! To me that seems expensive, but I don't know. I am not really doing it for the money so I came up with this: One lap around my neighborhood trail (3/4 mile) $3.00. Every additional lap $1.50. I think it is pretty good. No calls yet, but hopefully soon! Thanks for reading.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

my flyer

Do you ever need somebody to give your dog a walk?
Here’s your answer!
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dana/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

I will walk your dog one lap around the walking trail, which is ¾ mile.

*1 lap (3/4 mile) = $3.00 *every additional lap = $1.5o

Dogs must have collar and leash and be well behaved.
All dogs, big and small!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dana/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Amateur Zookeeper

^^looks better^^when I printed it

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 01:56 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's exciting for you, good luck.

* For your photo, upload it first on photosharing site like in flickr or photobucket then share the url here.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Awww good luck with your dog walking business!! It sound like you know what your doing, and what I always say is that if you have a job, which you really enjoy doing asthough it was your hobby, than you never have to work again
Good luck, I'm sure you'll get some calls soon!
xxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10

Tags
dog, dog idea, dog walking, helping others