I saw the cutest dog today! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

I saw the cutest dog today!

I saw the CUTEST dog today at the vet's office. I'm usually more of a cat person, but she made me understand why so many people have pooches! She was a tiny black pomeranian (spelling?). She came strutting up with an expression that said "Look at me, aren't I just the cutest thing you have ever seen???" She was soooo cute-just a little ball of fur with legs and the cutest face. I want one now so bad. My cat was growling though and he is the most laid back of my cats and never usually gets upset or scared. Obviously he does not like dogs and he is my baby so I'm going to have to hold off for awhile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I'm like that way with pugs! I see pugs a lot where I work, and I always gravitate towards them! I love them so much!

I keep telling hubby if I ever see a pug at the shelter, we're adopting it no matter what! He tells me no, because he thinks they're ugly, but I think they're so darn cute!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, I bet she was so cute!

At work we have a cat side and a dog side so there usually isn't any worry of cats and dogs having to be next to one another.

*Brandy*

|
|
|